As a Sustainability Officer, you will be responsible to ensure the factory is compliant with local laws, relevant international standards, and to develop proper means to stay up to date. One of your primary objectives will be to implement activities/ procedures to promote our sustainability related goals among all stakeholders of the Company.
Your Job will be to:
- Have a good understanding of our clients’ sustainability goals, code of conduct, and the local legal requirements and to come up with strategies to remain up to date.
- Offer trainings across a wide area of sustainability topics as and when required;
- Develop practices, standards and targets which meet the DDI’s sustainability goals;
- Coordinate the implementation of sustainability related certifications including Higg Index, ZDHC, BSCI, GRS/RCS/ OCS among others;
- Coordinate with stakeholders and use tools to measure and improve the sustainability performance of the Company;
- Conduct meetings and reviews with the Team to monitor progress;
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of sustainability;
- IT Literate and proficiency in MS Office Tools
- Degree holder in Chemical & Engineering or Environmental studies