- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of the Environmental Management System.
- Developing and implementing awareness programs about environmental issues, such as climate change or biodiversity loss and any relevant SDG defined by the organization.
- Conducting internal audits to ensure company’s compliance with existing and new standards pertaining to environment.
- Analyse and track government policy positions across key topics concerning solid waste, energy, air quality, wastewater.
- Communicating with stakeholders to gather feedback on existing programs, encouraging participation in new initiatives and monitoring program performance and outcomes.
- Contribute to correspondence with local authorities with aspects regarding the environment such as industrial waste audit, environmental monitoring plans where relevant.
- Bachelor in Environmental Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with environmental standards such as ISO 14001 will be an advantage.
- Conversant with MS OFFICE SUITE.
Peupliers Avenue, Pointe aux Sables, 11123, Republic of Mauritius
13 May 2023