- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Be able to work with team and independently.
Repair and adjust clutches, gearboxes, coupling, rear axles, brakes systems (ordinary hydraulic and power brakes), steering systems, springs, swivel pins, and stub axles
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
- Use hand tools like power tools and rigging equipment daily.
- Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
- Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
- Handle time accounting and complete work order.
- Manage positive customer and employee relations.
- Work on shifts flexibly when job demands.
- Holder of NTC 3 in electrical/mechanical/maintenance
- A valid driving licence
- Knowledge of electro-mechanics would be an advantage
- Holder of Forklift license would be an advantage
- Self-motivated technically competent with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Good communication skills in English and French
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in same sector
- Should have a clear certificate of Character
Old Quay D Road, Port-Louis
13 May 2023