- Conducting research on consumer and market trends, target demographics, and competing brands.
- Designing and implementing market and consumer surveys.
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting marketing data.
- Preparing detailed reports on consumer behavior, competitors' activities, outcomes, and sales.
- Monitoring customer bases and identifying new ones.
- Forecasting future market, consumer, and sales trends.
- Working with the marketing team to inform and develop marketing strategies.
- Communicating with customers, competitors, and suppliers.
- Monitoring the efficacy of marketing trends through analytical tools and software.
- Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, market trends, and consumer behavior.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, social sciences, marketing, or a similar field.
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing.
- Good knowledge of analytical software such as Google Analytics.
Peupliers Avenue, Pointe aux Sables, 11123, Republic of Mauritius
13 May 2023