Industrial Pattern Maker
- Create accurate patterns and templates for clothing using computer-aided design software (Gerber).
- Collaborate with production staff to ensure correct understanding of product.
- Make recommendations to improve production efficiency.
- Make modifications to existing patterns as needed to improve fit, functionality and aesthetic appeal.
- Maintain accurate records of all patterns, modifications and design specifications.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advances in pattern-making technology.
- Understand the concept of smart factory to be in-line with technological advances such as automation processes.
- Minimum of 5 yrs with pattern making experience and related production tasks.
- Good Analytical and math skills required.
- Good understanding of sewing and garment constructions.
- Good knowledge of different fabric properties related to fitting.
Peupliers Avenue, Pointe aux Sables, 11123, Republic of Mauritius
13 May 2023