- Assist in accounting, preparation of management account and allocation of payments.
- Assist in processing of invoices, record monthly journals entries for specific and recurrent items and ensure that accruals and prepayments are systematically monitored.
- Prepare monthly schedule and analyse the variance report with explanatory notes.
- Maintains inter-company balances by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- To provide assistance to the accountant/Senior Accounts Officer.
- Prepare VAT returns and reconciliations.
- Assist for Bookkeeping, maintenance of the General -Ledger and posting.
- Analysis of cost variances and reporting to the senior management.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register.
- Reconciliation of inter-company current accounts.
- Assist for preparation monthly management accounts.
- Assist external auditors during audit process.
- ACCA Level 1 completed.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Competent in numerical analyses (Excel) and the production of written/presentation outputs.
Peupliers Avenue, Pointe aux Sables, 11123, Republic of Mauritius
13 May 2023